Friday, March 9, 2012

Spooky Stuff



I love these pictures. They blew my mind when I was a little kid, they were in my house on the covers of Halloween music record albums. All these awesome spooky monsters depicted all mashed up together was really inspiring.


 Look how awesome these pics are.



 Love those creepy jailed monsters.



My favorite part is the guy with the giant bloody axe striding through a graveyard at sunset. Such a great scene. I wish there was a good rpg game I could use to explore the creepy- horror castle genre.

4 comments:

  1. I loved that album cover as a kid. It's not exactly old-school, but check out My Life With Master

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! The folks bought this when we would run 'haunted houses' for trick or treaters as a kid!

    I'd love to see that artwork on a DM screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cool. Maybe you should try Occult Wars for the creepy horror castle genre. It looks like a pretty good game, but I haven't had a chance to play it, yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys. Thanks for the comments. I am pretty interested in My Life With Master, mainly for the premise- the mechanics seem a little confusing to me. Occult Wars looks interesting as well, I hadn't heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete